We have the flexibility to meet all your lifting requirements. Our fleet of cranes enable us to access and manoeuvre in limited spaces and on difficult ground. We can provide all the necessary lifting tackle, ground mats and equipment required for each job. We will also happily arrange haulage on your behalf if this required as part of the lift operation e.g when carrying out machinery movement.
We have numerous items of lifting equipment for hire either as part of your crane lift with us or to hire on their own:
- Telehandler - 14 metre, 4 tonne lift capacity.
- Man baskets and cages – can be attached to telescopic fork lifts for use independently e.g. to carry out work to the exterior of a property or available for hire with the crane where a higher reach is needed.
- Brick forks and safety net.
- Power pads; engineered steel ground mats; plastic ground mats.
- Modular lifting beams – Mod 50 beams (50 tonne capacity up to 10 metres in length) and Mod 24 beams (24 tonne capacity up to 10 metres).
- Boat skips – self tipping boat skip for example for removing builders waste.
- Tremie skip – 1000 litre capacity.
- Genie Lift.
- Storage Containers – 40 ft containers for hire plus yard storage space.